JAMES MADISON, to my knowledge, never played tackle football. I doubt he would have made the JV squad: a slim 5’4″, he lacked the taurine figure necessary even for a kicker on any self-respecting team (although his fellow convention delegate Gouverneur Morris—pre-1780—may well have been a first-round pick). Like many a specimen of unremarkable physical […]
Nina Friel is a senior in history at Villanova University.
- California Wants to Make Health Care a ‘Right’
- Trump at the Vatican: The Secret Transcript
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- TC Heartland Is Not a Magic Bullet
- Johnson & Johnson’s War on Affordable Healthcare
- Useless Tools Have No Evidence Against Trump