In November, Michigan may reveal exactly how much disdain voters have for affirmative action — i.e., race and gender preferences. While previous ballot initiatives banning preferences in California and Washington proved successful, the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI) may prove a far greater test case because its supporters are woefully under-funded. As was the case […]
- Will ‘Opportunity’ or ‘Inequality’ Motivate Imminent Reforms?
- Always Do More of What the Media Forbids
- Defining Loyalty Down
- ‘Democracy in Chains’ Is So Wrong It’s Funny
- Who Is Colluding With Whom?
- Bedeviled, Bothered, and Bewildered in Minnesota