Earlier this month, two changes occurred that will alter the direction of the country and one of its largest welfare programs, while cementing a signature achievement of President Trump’s first term. On January 11, the Trump administration alerted state Medicaid directors of its desire to work with states to implement Medicaid work requirements. A day […]
Nic Horton is Research Director at the Foundation for Government Accountability.
- Did Democrats Skip Embassy Opening to Snub Trump?
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- The Witch Hunt
- Democrat Tsunami Looking More Like Ripple
- The Things Going On at the Gaza Border
- Why Not Celebrate the Gulags, Too?
- Antifa Demands Show Trial