This is the fourth installment of “Providing Relief from the Crisis.” Read editor-in-chief R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.’s introduction here. Fifty-eight days have passed since Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson created the Capital Purchase Program. Under CPP, Paulson allocated $200 billion of taxpayer money to shore up banks’ balance sheets. Instead of stabilizing the capital markets, many […]
Newt Gingrich was Speaker of the House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999.
- Capitol Hill Republicans — Starting With Paul Ryan — Need a Backbone
- Election Plot Undermines American Democracy
- On the Temple Mount Is Written the Future of Palestinians and Israelis
- The Left Against (Even) the Left
- East Texas’ Patent Star Chamber Is Down But Not Out
- Higher Than What? More Campus Foolishness