At the start of the new congress, President Obama faced a choice: use the next two years working with Congress to enact meaningful spending reduction, or continue the status quo and focus on reelection. If there was any doubt which path he has chosen, the president’s unrealistic and irresponsible budget proposal now makes it clear. […]
Mike Lee is the junior senator from Utah.
- Napolitano Deserves Boot Over Latest UC Scandal
- Down They Come: Mitch Landrieu’s Revenge
- Inquisitions and Tribunals on America’s Campuses
- What Ivanka Should Have Said Upon Being Booed in Germany
- Jeb! and the Fish
- Israel Is the Key to Solving the World’s Water Crisis