President Obama has repeatedly called for a fairer tax system. Last month he told a crowd, “Keep in mind, a quarter of all millionaires pay lower tax rates than millions of middle class households. You’ve heard me say it: Warren Buffett pays a lower tax rate than his secretary.” This is, of course, a political […]
Matthew Sinclair is director of the TaxPayers’ Alliance in London.
- Preparing for Monday in the War on Kavanaugh
- Cory Booker Stunner: 17-Year Olds Too Immature to Be Held Accountable for Actions
- Melania, There Is Hope
- Democrats and the Rape of Justice
- A $21,432,243,515,559 Reckoning
- Feds No Help to Student Debt