For my reprieves from the academic, and for inspiration for my creative writing, I like to walk a trail around a lake in a community about a mile from where I live. This former summer community is an island of artsy-ness and progressivism, and higher real estate prices than the brick ranch houses like the […]
Mary Grabar is a writer and professor in Stone Harbor, Georgia.
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple