Much of the Washington debate over health care reform has revealed that when health care decisions are shifted to Washington’s bureaucracies, the consumer’s freedom to tend to his own care is eroded. As the Department of Health and Human Services asserts a manifest destiny over health care choices in America, President Obama’s Federal Communication Commission […]
Marsha Blackburn is a Republican U.S. Representative from Tennessee.
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?