Much of the Washington debate over health care reform has revealed that when health care decisions are shifted to Washington’s bureaucracies, the consumer’s freedom to tend to his own care is eroded. As the Department of Health and Human Services asserts a manifest destiny over health care choices in America, President Obama’s Federal Communication Commission […]
Marsha Blackburn is a Republican U.S. Representative from Tennessee.
- Mueller’s Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
- Thoughts for Opening a Serious DACA Discussion
- Circle Time in the Post-Binary Gender Era
- The Democratic Party of Today
- Trump Rescues Pro-Life Docs and Nurses
- SpaceX Cronyism Is Symptomatic of Defense Contracting at Its Worst