Much of the Washington debate over health care reform has revealed that when health care decisions are shifted to Washington’s bureaucracies, the consumer’s freedom to tend to his own care is eroded. As the Department of Health and Human Services asserts a manifest destiny over health care choices in America, President Obama’s Federal Communication Commission […]
Marsha Blackburn is a Republican U.S. Representative from Tennessee.
- Kinder, Gentler GOP Embraces ‘Cap and Trade’
- Rights to Life, Liberty, Property Deemed Optional
- The Best Corvette Ever?
- An 820-lb. Wild Hog Is Rooting Around Your Front Porch: What’s the Protocol?
- The Latest in AARP’s Greed and Duplicity
- The People’s Constitutional Solution to Fixing Washington