Much of the Washington debate over health care reform has revealed that when health care decisions are shifted to Washington’s bureaucracies, the consumer’s freedom to tend to his own care is eroded. As the Department of Health and Human Services asserts a manifest destiny over health care choices in America, President Obama’s Federal Communication Commission […]
Marsha Blackburn is a Republican U.S. Representative from Tennessee.
- The Papal Propagandist for Islam Heads to Egypt
- Hillary As Seen by Official Washington
- When the Rubber Hits the Road to Unobstructed School Choice
- Arizona’s Pricklish Use of Licensing Requirements
- Patent Trolls Don’t Care About the Law
- Why Trump Won Wisconsin