This article first ran in The American Spectator‘s February 2006 issue. To subscribe, please click here. LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE of any major U.S. newspaper or the evening news on cable and network television and you’d think Iraq really was another Vietnam. All you hear about are kidnappings, beheadings, and suicide bombings. Every death […]
Mark Yost is associate editorial page editor of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- A Bit of This, A Bit of That
- Democrats and Republicans Unite to Celebrate Jerusalem