THE IMAGE OF THE OIL INDUSTRY is captured (admittedly, deliciously) by Bruce Willis playing the rough-and-ready character of an oil roughneck in the 1998 Hollywood blockbuster Armageddon— driving golf balls off an oil platform aimed at a Greenpeace ship. Dirty, tough, old-world, almost Jurassic. Oil, in short, is seen as old tech. So yesterday. Energy […]
Mark P. Mills
- Will ‘Opportunity’ or ‘Inequality’ Motivate Imminent Reforms?
- Always Do More of What the Media Forbids
- Defining Loyalty Down
- ‘Democracy in Chains’ Is So Wrong It’s Funny
- Who Is Colluding With Whom?
- Bedeviled, Bothered, and Bewildered in Minnesota