Joe Biden ruined my midlife crisis. In 2006, desperate for a more meaningful endeavor after 15 years of highly compensated toil in the hedge fund industry, I enrolled in the University of Pennsylvania’s doctoral program in history. Dreary classrooms and musty archives replaced luxurious Manhattan restaurants and spacious offices as my regular haunts. Any other […]
Mark G. Brennan
Mark G. Brennan teaches ethics at New York University.
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally