So whose job is it, exactly, to stem the tide of illegal entries into a state? Someone sneaking across the Rio Grande from Mexico is entering both the state of Texas and the United States of America, but if the authorities take notice of his presence here, the federal government will claim jurisdiction, preempting, for […]
Mark Davis is a talk radio host and a columnist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Feminism’s Experiment Against Common Sense
- Intellectual Morons: Professor Evil Calls for the End of Humanity
- Toxic Femininity
- ‘Only the Brave’ — Running Into the Danger
- An Open Letter to Jeff Bezos
- Explanations of (Excuses for) Sex Harassment: Are They Relevant in Court?