So whose job is it, exactly, to stem the tide of illegal entries into a state? Someone sneaking across the Rio Grande from Mexico is entering both the state of Texas and the United States of America, but if the authorities take notice of his presence here, the federal government will claim jurisdiction, preempting, for […]
Mark Davis is a talk radio host and a columnist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Remembering the Rohna: A World War II Secret and Tragedy
- Landrieu’s Myth
- The Best Budget Since Reagan
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story