It seems only yesterday that liberal pundits and politicians were proclaiming that a bitterly divided 5-4 decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare would deny the Supreme Court “legitimacy.” Maybe that’s because it was as late as yesterday that liberals were making this argument. That is until a little after 10 AM, when a bitterly divided […]
Mark Beatty is a research associate at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple