THERE ARE OVER 50 MILES of secret police files at the Institute of National Remembrance (Instytut Pamieci Narodowej) in Warsaw and its branches throughout post-Communist Poland. Among other things, one can find there U.S. Army counterintelligence manuals, accounts of American leftists cozying up to the Communists, surveillance records of U.S. diplomats and visitors, including compromising […]
Marek Jan Chodakiewicz
- Kinder, Gentler GOP Embraces ‘Cap and Trade’
- Rights to Life, Liberty, Property Deemed Optional
- The Best Corvette Ever?
- An 820-lb. Wild Hog Is Rooting Around Your Front Porch: What’s the Protocol?
- The Latest in AARP’s Greed and Duplicity
- The People’s Constitutional Solution to Fixing Washington