THERE ARE OVER 50 MILES of secret police files at the Institute of National Remembrance (Instytut Pamieci Narodowej) in Warsaw and its branches throughout post-Communist Poland. Among other things, one can find there U.S. Army counterintelligence manuals, accounts of American leftists cozying up to the Communists, surveillance records of U.S. diplomats and visitors, including compromising […]
Marek Jan Chodakiewicz
- Does Midterm History Really Augur Big GOP Losses?
- They’re Coming After the Prop. 13 ‘Loophole’
- A Good Divorce Can Beat a Bad Marriage
- Repeal Taxes & Tariffs on Medical Devices Before It’s Too Late
- The Electro-Porsche Surtax
- Audit Shows Massive Debt and Deception for Kentucky Wired