Hollywood liberals have a special place in the conservative hall of loathing. A prime place, right up on the altar, between Hillary Clinton and Al Sharpton. Dennis Kucinich would sell a kidney for that spot. And every now and again, at a point that usually coincides with rafts of right-wing editorializing on how out of […]
Louis Wittig is a writer in New York.
- California Wants to Make Health Care a ‘Right’
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- Trump at the Vatican: The Secret Transcript
- TC Heartland Is Not a Magic Bullet
- Johnson & Johnson’s War on Affordable Healthcare