Hollywood liberals have a special place in the conservative hall of loathing. A prime place, right up on the altar, between Hillary Clinton and Al Sharpton. Dennis Kucinich would sell a kidney for that spot. And every now and again, at a point that usually coincides with rafts of right-wing editorializing on how out of […]
Louis Wittig is a writer in New York.
- A Unionist’s Case for Preserving (Most) Confederate Monuments
- The Terrorists of the Left
- Communism: Viagra for the New York Times
- The Ferguson Effect — Even in the Bronx
- The Iranian Land Route to the Mediterranean: Myth or Reality?
- The Media’s Revisionist History of Nazis