This article appeared as the cover story in the September issue of The American Spectator. To subscribe, click here. THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION’S signature domestic program is continuing the familiar pattern of so-called “education reform”: loudly pretend to demand high standards, but quietly accept low ones. Nearly four years after its enactment, it is now increasingly […]
Lawrence A. Uzzell
- Chicago Honors Terrorist After Dishonoring Trump
- Democrats: More Radical, Less Chic
- Milo’s Republicans: Hang ’em High!
- Ladies Night at the Theater
- Why Most Patients Say ‘Hell, No’ to Obamacare
- Eight Years of the Silent Treatment