Thursday, October 9, 1986Keflavik International Airport, Iceland, 7:00 p.m. In the chilly twilight of an autumn evening, Air Force One touched down at Keflavik International Airport, on the coast some thirty miles west of Reykjavik. Keflavik did double duty as Iceland’s main commercial airport and as an American-run NATO air base where three thousand airmen […]
Ken Adelman was President Reagan’s arms control director.
- None Dare Call It Politics: Anatomy of a Witch Hunt, Part 3
- Fanta Is Healthier Than Fascism
- The Reflexive Racism of the American Left
- Feeling Demoralized Lately?
- The Shock Factor: New Federal Report on ‘The Cost of Raising a Child’
- ‘Americans First,’ Not ‘America First’