Thursday, October 9, 1986Keflavik International Airport, Iceland, 7:00 p.m. In the chilly twilight of an autumn evening, Air Force One touched down at Keflavik International Airport, on the coast some thirty miles west of Reykjavik. Keflavik did double duty as Iceland’s main commercial airport and as an American-run NATO air base where three thousand airmen […]
Ken Adelman was President Reagan’s arms control director.
- Scamming the Pro-Life Movement
- ‘Science’ Know-It-Alls on the March
- America’s Education System and the Lesson of Competition
- Political Islam: Democracy’s Lurking Iceberg
- Fully Compliant in Bringing Down VW
- Ganging Up in America