Thursday, October 9, 1986Keflavik International Airport, Iceland, 7:00 p.m. In the chilly twilight of an autumn evening, Air Force One touched down at Keflavik International Airport, on the coast some thirty miles west of Reykjavik. Keflavik did double duty as Iceland’s main commercial airport and as an American-run NATO air base where three thousand airmen […]
Ken Adelman was President Reagan’s arms control director.
- America Divided: Trumpism Emerges Where Left and Right Fall Short
- The Next Solyndra: DOE Proposing Massive Energy Subsidies
- Brown’s Few Vetoes: This Is as Good as It Gets
- Markle Interests: Administrative Overreach and Regulatory Dark Matter
- Adios, California
- The Rise of the Patent Snowflakes