LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — If you knew Tim Griffin only by what you’d read about him in the press of late, here’s how you might describe the new U.S. attorney from Arkansas: Political hack. Hatchet man for the Republicans. Legal degree no doubt from Shyster Sam’s Law Schools R Us. Shoe-shiner for Karl Rove. Wholly […]
Kane Webb is a writer who lives in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- A Bit of This, A Bit of That
- Democrats and Republicans Unite to Celebrate Jerusalem