Naturally I was happy to learn that Christopher Buckley had just written a new novel, this one called Losing Mum and Pup—the story, I assumed, of a mute and careless veterinarian. However, here I was completely wrong. Losing Mum and Pup, as it turns out, although nominally about the famous conservative William F. Buckley Jr. […]
Judy Bachrach is a contributing editor of Vanity Fair.
- Fourth Down and Long Yardage for the Soul of America
- Obamacare Repeal: Is There Life After September 30?
- The Games Go On
- Offsides for the Kneel-In
- The War on Drugs Has the Wrong Targets
- Trump’s Future Lies in Alabama