Naturally I was happy to learn that Christopher Buckley had just written a new novel, this one called Losing Mum and Pup—the story, I assumed, of a mute and careless veterinarian. However, here I was completely wrong. Losing Mum and Pup, as it turns out, although nominally about the famous conservative William F. Buckley Jr. […]
Judy Bachrach is a contributing editor of Vanity Fair.
- Napolitano Deserves Boot Over Latest UC Scandal
- Down They Come: Mitch Landrieu’s Revenge
- Inquisitions and Tribunals on America’s Campus
- Jeb! and the Fish
- Israel Is the Key to Solving the World’s Water Crisis
- When the Rubber Hits the Road to Unobstructed School Choice