Naturally I was happy to learn that Christopher Buckley had just written a new novel, this one called Losing Mum and Pup—the story, I assumed, of a mute and careless veterinarian. However, here I was completely wrong. Losing Mum and Pup, as it turns out, although nominally about the famous conservative William F. Buckley Jr. […]
Judy Bachrach is a contributing editor of Vanity Fair.
- How Pope Francis Is Undercutting Donald Trump
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- Roger Ailes’ Exit, Stage Right
- The Coastal Regional Party
- A Great Time to Buy Used… But Not Because They’re Cheap
- The Impeachment Delusion