Today is the annual high holy day in the Marxist-Leninist liturgical calendar. It is May Day. And the glorious comrades and their wider assortment of brethren on the socialist-progressive-liberal left are celebrating, as they usually do, with protest. Whether they are marching for the beleaguered worker or for the beleaguered climate, they are marching nonetheless […]
- Progressives Whine about Obamacare Premiums
- Scoring Trump in Asia: A Few Hits and One Big Error
- Should The FBI Be Abolished?
- The High Stakes of Tax Reform
- No Victory Dance Yet for Trump After House Passes Tax Bill
- Whirlpool’s Dirty Laundry