Today is the annual high holy day in the Marxist-Leninist liturgical calendar. It is May Day. And the glorious comrades and their wider assortment of brethren on the socialist-progressive-liberal left are celebrating, as they usually do, with protest. Whether they are marching for the beleaguered worker or for the beleaguered climate, they are marching nonetheless […]
- Comey, Careless and Corrupt
- The Coming Collision
- Euthanasia Zealots Push Starvation as ‘Death with Dignity’
- The Man Who Defeated Communism
- Afghanistan: What’s in a Victory?
- From Ho-Ho-Ho to No-No-No