As the horror and a lingering disbelief over the events of Sept. 11, 2001 settled on the nation the day following the terrorist attack, a retired firefighter struggled through the wreckage at ground zero looking for survivors. The unimaginable devastation made it increasingly clear none would be found, and the pervasive gloom deepened with each […]
Joseph Infranco is a New York attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund.
- The Papal Propagandist for Islam Heads to Egypt
- Hillary As Seen by Official Washington
- When the Rubber Hits the Road to Unobstructed School Choice
- Arizona’s Pricklish Use of Licensing Requirements
- Patent Trolls Don’t Care About the Law
- Why Trump Won Wisconsin