As the horror and a lingering disbelief over the events of Sept. 11, 2001 settled on the nation the day following the terrorist attack, a retired firefighter struggled through the wreckage at ground zero looking for survivors. The unimaginable devastation made it increasingly clear none would be found, and the pervasive gloom deepened with each […]
Joseph Infranco is a New York attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund.
- Turkey Walks Out of NATO Conference Over U.S. Freedom of Speech
- Graham-Cassidy Last, Best Hope for Obamacare Repeal
- It’s Leftward Ho — and No End in Sight
- Economic Development: The Joke’s on Us
- Saved by the Hurricane — How Do You Spell Islamic Relief?
- The Pivotal Battle of the Civil War