As the horror and a lingering disbelief over the events of Sept. 11, 2001 settled on the nation the day following the terrorist attack, a retired firefighter struggled through the wreckage at ground zero looking for survivors. The unimaginable devastation made it increasingly clear none would be found, and the pervasive gloom deepened with each […]
Joseph Infranco is a New York attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund.
- Why Mitch McConnell Moved On From ‘Moving On’ on Health Care
- Be Very Afraid, As Democrats ‘Fix’ the Housing Crisis
- Render Them Unable: More on MacLean’s ‘Democracy in Chains’
- California in an Oyster Shell
- Apostate: Sinners Outside the Leftist Anti-Church
- In Government We Antitrust