Today, voters in three of Georgia’s 12 congressional districts will return to the polls to vote in runoff elections that will determine their nominees for the U.S. House. The winners of these runoffs will face their opponents in a general election whose theme — solidified last weekend by Mitt Romney’s choice of budget guru Paul Ryan to […]
Jonathan Bydlak is the president and founder of the Coalition to Reduce Spending.
- Will ‘Opportunity’ or ‘Inequality’ Motivate Imminent Reforms?
- Always Do More of What the Media Forbids
- Defining Loyalty Down
- ‘Democracy in Chains’ Is So Wrong It’s Funny
- Who Is Colluding With Whom?
- Bedeviled, Bothered, and Bewildered in Minnesota