Stanley Kubrick’s new film, The Shining, is about a man who wants to kill his wife and son. It does not matter that the movie uses the conventions of the horror genre, explaining the man’s desire in supernatural terms; Kubrick has simply taken the wonderful trash novel of the occult by Stephen King, which was […]
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally