Excerpted from the Congressional Record — February 27, 1992 (Page: S2479): Mr. KERRY. Mr. President, I also rise today — and I want to say that I rise reluctantly, but I rise feeling driven by personal reasons of necessity — to express my very deep disappointment over yesterday’s turn of events in the Democratic primary […]
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally