Excerpted from the Congressional Record — February 27, 1992 (Page: S2479): Mr. KERRY. Mr. President, I also rise today — and I want to say that I rise reluctantly, but I rise feeling driven by personal reasons of necessity — to express my very deep disappointment over yesterday’s turn of events in the Democratic primary […]
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?