One of the most important energy matters to understand is that popular “renewable” electrical energy sources are not even remotely equivalent to our conventional energy sources. Of course lobbyists don’t want consumers and politicians to think about that fact, so they go to great lengths to disguise it. Everything they propagate is based on an […]
John Droz Jr.
John Droz Jr. is a physicist and environmental advocate.
- Turkey Walks Out of NATO Conference Over U.S. Freedom of Speech
- Graham-Cassidy Last, Best Hope for Obamacare Repeal
- It’s Leftward Ho — and No End in Sight
- Economic Development: The Joke’s on Us
- Saved by the Hurricane — How Do You Spell Islamic Relief?
- The Pivotal Battle of the Civil War