How many times have we heard the old warning that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it? Surely it has been repeated enough times that all but the dullest of listeners have heard the warning. Why, then, are we once again in the midst of a negotiation that is predicated […]
John Dodd is president of the Jesse Helms Center Foundation.
- America Divided: Trumpism Emerges Where Left and Right Fall Short
- The Next Solyndra: DOE Proposing Massive Energy Subsidies
- Brown’s Few Vetoes: This Is as Good as It Gets
- Markle Interests: Administrative Overreach and Regulatory Dark Matter
- Adios, California
- The Rise of the Patent Snowflakes