(This article ran in the August 1999 issue of The American Spectator.) It was billed as an investigation of the investigators. On May 10, 1999, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) held a one-day hearing with witnesses offering damaging testimony about the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s role in the TWA 800 probe. Grassley’s opening remarks were particularly […]
John B. Roberts II
John B. Roberts II is a writer and television producer.
- Rating the Presidents — and Obama
- Has Obama’s Would-Be Publisher Read ‘Breaking the War Mentality’?
- Dumbest Ever Defense of Obamacare
- Happy Birthday to Our Greatest President
- A Reminder to Conservative Trump Critics
- Team Trump’s First Scalp