Bill Cosby caught a lot of ink lambasting the black youth and under-class during a dinner at Constitution Hall in Washington marking the Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court decision. There is the usual amen chorus of black commentators scrambling to pat Coz on the back. I am not among them. Cosby was out […]
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally