Title VI, a recent addition to the original Higher Education Act of 1965, is part of a post-9/11 educational trend aimed at exposing Americans to the languages and cultures of the Middle East. The program gives a little over $100 million a year to the Department of Education (DE) for language and foreign policy study, […]
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?