Title VI, a recent addition to the original Higher Education Act of 1965, is part of a post-9/11 educational trend aimed at exposing Americans to the languages and cultures of the Middle East. The program gives a little over $100 million a year to the Department of Education (DE) for language and foreign policy study, […]
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally