WASHINGTON — In the world of politics, compromise is considered an art. However, welfare reauthorization has been compromised, and it is no masterpiece. The Senate Finance Committee, which handles welfare reauthorization legislation, passed a bill that is the furthest move from the House or administration’s reauthorization proposals to date. Most significantly, the committee bill proposes […]
Jenifer Zeigler is a policy analyst at the Cato Institute.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- A Bit of This, A Bit of That
- Democrats and Republicans Unite to Celebrate Jerusalem