WASHINGTON — In the world of politics, compromise is considered an art. However, welfare reauthorization has been compromised, and it is no masterpiece. The Senate Finance Committee, which handles welfare reauthorization legislation, passed a bill that is the furthest move from the House or administration’s reauthorization proposals to date. Most significantly, the committee bill proposes […]
Jenifer Zeigler is a policy analyst at the Cato Institute.
- The Dark State of Political Correctness
- Trump Is Beating the Media at Its Own Game
- Nouns and Verbs and Obama Do Not Agree
- 75 Years Ago: Churchill and the Fall of Singapore
- Airbnb and Property Rights Don’t Go Together