In all the humdrum surrounding public expenses in President Donald Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency, there is certainly a case to be made that there was waste. First-class travel, a $43,000 secure phone line, and poor judgment for failure to prevent an appearance of impropriety for renting a bedroom from a lobbyist all deserve scrutiny. Anyone […]
Jeff Stier is a senior fellow at the Consumer Choice Center.
- The FBI’s Whacking of Michael Flynn
- Why Michael Cohen Is Particularly Detestable and Despicable
- President Trump Is Right: Shut It Down
- Pacific Life Joins the Anti-Free Press Bullies
- Disappointing Election Results for India’s Prime Minister
- Federal Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional