In all the humdrum surrounding public expenses in President Donald Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency, there is certainly a case to be made that there was waste. First-class travel, a $43,000 secure phone line, and poor judgment for failure to prevent an appearance of impropriety for renting a bedroom from a lobbyist all deserve scrutiny. Anyone […]
Jeff Stier is a senior fellow at the Consumer Choice Center.
- Cory Booker Stunner: 17-Year Olds Too Immature to Be Held Accountable for Actions
- Dirty, Dirty Dirt
- Notes From an Intergalactic Freakshow
- When Will Cardinal Wuerl Let Me Return to Mass?
- Letters From Catholic Mothers (Part III)
- Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? To Encounter a 25% Tariff