TORONTO — Hugh Kenner, who died last week at age 80, began his career as a great literary critic in a characteristically eccentric way, by reading a book smuggled in by a priest and visiting a genius locked away in a madhouse. To understand why the book and the genius changed Kenner’s life we have […]
Jeet Heer is a columnist for the National Post of Canada.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Remembering the Rohna: A World War II Secret and Tragedy
- Landrieu’s Myth
- The Best Budget Since Reagan
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story