The House passage of the American Clean Energy and Security Act Friday was billed as a narrow victory for President Obama and the green lobby. But was it a victory for real environmentalism? Sadly, no. The legislation’s many loopholes that had to be added to secure its passage will make it far less effective — […]
Jeanne Marie Hoffman
Jeanne Marie Hoffman is a writer in Alexandria.
- It’s Leftward Ho — and No End in Sight
- Economic Development: The Joke’s on Us
- Saved by the Hurricane — How Do You Spell Islamic Relief?
- The Pivotal Battle of the Civil War
- North Korea’s Syrian Connection
- The Unease of Comfort