Diary and Autobiographical Writings of Louisa Catherine Adams, Volumes 1 and 2Edited by Judith S. Graham, Beth Luey, Margaret A. Hogan, C. James Taylor(Belknap Press, 960 pages, $175) When, on a brisk November day in London, 1795, John Quincy Adams, then twenty-eight, came to call on the American Consul, Joshua Johnson, he entered the bustling home […]
Janet Tassel is a writer in the Boston area.
- None Dare Call It Politics: Anatomy of a Witch Hunt, Part 3
- The Reflexive Racism of the American Left
- Feeling Demoralized Lately?
- The Shock Factor: New Federal Report on ‘The Cost of Raising a Child’
- ‘Americans First,’ Not ‘America First’
- Figure Eight Diplomacy