Diary and Autobiographical Writings of Louisa Catherine Adams, Volumes 1 and 2Edited by Judith S. Graham, Beth Luey, Margaret A. Hogan, C. James Taylor(Belknap Press, 960 pages, $175) When, on a brisk November day in London, 1795, John Quincy Adams, then twenty-eight, came to call on the American Consul, Joshua Johnson, he entered the bustling home […]
Janet Tassel is a writer in the Boston area.
- Trump at the Vatican: The Secret Transcript
- How Pope Francis Is Undercutting Donald Trump
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- Roger Ailes’ Exit, Stage Right
- The Coastal Regional Party
- A Great Time to Buy Used… But Not Because They’re Cheap