At the annual Red Mass this last weekend — the mass so dubbed to symbolize the fire of the Holy Spirit — Washington, D.C. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick spoke not of fearless truth-telling but of “civility.” And what does he mean by civility? It would appear, judging by remarks he delivered at a Catholic University of […]
- Triumphant Trump and Carefree Cruz
- The Transhumanist Bill of Wrongs
- Andrew Gillum, a Flailing Flim-Flam Artist
- Is There an Algorithm in the House?
- The Ben Sasse Hannity Attack
- The Caravan Moves On