Despite the audacity of her lawsuit, Trina Thompson is a victim. The Monroe College alumna is famously suing her alma mater because she remains unemployed three months after graduation — joining nearly 80% of this year’s graduating class. The lawsuit claims the underperforming career development department at Monroe is responsible for her present unemployment. Now […]
James Mazol is a writer in Arlington, Virginia.
- Ever Get the Feeling Someone Out There Is Bi-Poller?
- Trump: The Novator of Arms Control
- The Crown Prince Is a Total Fraud
- No, Suburbia Won’t Save the Blue Wave
- Election 2018: Is the ‘Wave’ Turning Red?
- Republican Workers of the World Unite!