Imagine if you’d turned on your TV a few months after 9/11 and seen a car ad that showed a man in a uniform, tossing the keys to his girlfriend while the announcer intoned the copy: “He’s been called up. He thought he might. He’s looking forward to the day when he comes home, knowing […]
James Lileks is a columnist for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- Napolitano Deserves Boot Over Latest UC Scandal
- Down They Come: Mitch Landrieu’s Revenge
- Inquisitions and Tribunals on America’s Campuses
- What Ivanka Should Have Said Upon Being Booed in Germany
- Jeb! and the Fish
- Israel Is the Key to Solving the World’s Water Crisis