Imagine if you’d turned on your TV a few months after 9/11 and seen a car ad that showed a man in a uniform, tossing the keys to his girlfriend while the announcer intoned the copy: “He’s been called up. He thought he might. He’s looking forward to the day when he comes home, knowing […]
James Lileks is a columnist for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- Triumphant Trump and Carefree Cruz
- The Transhumanist Bill of Wrongs
- Andrew Gillum, a Flailing Flim-Flam Artist
- Is There an Algorithm in the House?
- The Ben Sasse Hannity Attack
- The Caravan Moves On