Imagine if you’d turned on your TV a few months after 9/11 and seen a car ad that showed a man in a uniform, tossing the keys to his girlfriend while the announcer intoned the copy: “He’s been called up. He thought he might. He’s looking forward to the day when he comes home, knowing […]
James Lileks is a columnist for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- How to Know When Democrats Are Jerking Around
- The Drone Epidemic
- Trump Moves to Defend Religious Rights of Doctors
- GOP Should Help Dreamers (But Not This Week)
- America Needs a Counterrevolution
- Democrats Using Same Strategy Republicans Tried in 2013