A bunch of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”: this was how Prime Minister David Cameron once characterized the UK Independence Party (UKIP). And now those lunatics are taking over the asylum. In one of the biggest upsets in recent British political history, Nigel Farage and his maverick outsiders beat all three of their mainstream rivals (Conservative; […]
James Delingpole is the executive editor of Breitbart London.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Remembering the Rohna: A World War II Secret and Tragedy
- Landrieu’s Myth
- The Best Budget Since Reagan
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story