A bunch of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”: this was how Prime Minister David Cameron once characterized the UK Independence Party (UKIP). And now those lunatics are taking over the asylum. In one of the biggest upsets in recent British political history, Nigel Farage and his maverick outsiders beat all three of their mainstream rivals (Conservative; […]
James Delingpole is the executive editor of Breitbart London.
- Kinder, Gentler GOP Embraces ‘Cap and Trade’
- Rights to Life, Liberty, Property Deemed Optional
- The Best Corvette Ever?
- An 820-lb. Wild Hog Is Rooting Around Your Front Porch: What’s the Protocol?
- The Latest in AARP’s Greed and Duplicity
- The People’s Constitutional Solution to Fixing Washington