A bunch of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”: this was how Prime Minister David Cameron once characterized the UK Independence Party (UKIP). And now those lunatics are taking over the asylum. In one of the biggest upsets in recent British political history, Nigel Farage and his maverick outsiders beat all three of their mainstream rivals (Conservative; […]
James Delingpole is the executive editor of Breitbart London.
- Four Revived Whine Vintages From the Democrats’ Whineries
- The Pope At a Loss for Words
- Wearing a MAGA Hat at the Volusia Mall
- Liberals Warn: Their Worst Will Only Get Worse
- Coming Home With the Info
- Medicare for All: A Disaster