A bunch of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”: this was how Prime Minister David Cameron once characterized the UK Independence Party (UKIP). And now those lunatics are taking over the asylum. In one of the biggest upsets in recent British political history, Nigel Farage and his maverick outsiders beat all three of their mainstream rivals (Conservative; […]
James Delingpole is the executive editor of Breitbart London.
- How to Know When Democrats Are Jerking Around
- The Drone Epidemic
- Trump Moves to Defend Religious Rights of Doctors
- GOP Should Help Dreamers (But Not This Week)
- America Needs a Counterrevolution
- Democrats Using Same Strategy Republicans Tried in 2013