A bunch of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”: this was how Prime Minister David Cameron once characterized the UK Independence Party (UKIP). And now those lunatics are taking over the asylum. In one of the biggest upsets in recent British political history, Nigel Farage and his maverick outsiders beat all three of their mainstream rivals (Conservative; […]
James Delingpole is the executive editor of Breitbart London.
- Sex, Lies, and Videotape — A Week in the Culture War
- The Race to the Far Left
- The Heavyweight Fight of the Year
- Donald Trump, Martin Luther King, and Team America
- The Father of Our Country as Slave Driver
- Robbery in the Big Easy — What the Zebras Didn’t See