The Nobel Prize Committee has been faulted for awarding the 2009 Peace Prize to someone short on concrete accomplishments. Critics, however, should realize that President Barack Obama’s Peace prize is not unprecedented. Another Peace Prize recipient, Sir Norman Angell, won the prize primarily for his ideas, philosophy, and aspirations for the world. And the philosophy […]
J. Christian Adams
J. Christian Adams is a Virginia attorney.
- The Dark State of Political Correctness
- Trump Is Beating the Media at Its Own Game
- Nouns and Verbs and Obama Do Not Agree
- 75 Years Ago: Churchill and the Fall of Singapore
- Airbnb and Property Rights Don’t Go Together