With the November 5 contests in New Jersey and Virginia behind us, we are now one full political year past the re-election of Barack Obama. Much has transpired in those 12 months. A year ago the establishment media was quick to explain that Obama’s re-election was the down payment on the Democrats’ inevitable, inexorable, demographically guaranteed […]
Grover G. Norquist is president of Americans for Tax Reform.
- ‘Manchester by the Sea’ — Why It’s Not for Me
- Trump’s Conservative CPAC Speech
- Chicago Honors Terrorist After Dishonoring Trump
- Democrats: More Radical, Less Chic
- Ladies Night at the Theater
- Milo’s Republicans: Hang ’em High!