With the November 5 contests in New Jersey and Virginia behind us, we are now one full political year past the re-election of Barack Obama. Much has transpired in those 12 months. A year ago the establishment media was quick to explain that Obama’s re-election was the down payment on the Democrats’ inevitable, inexorable, demographically guaranteed […]
Grover G. Norquist is president of Americans for Tax Reform.
- The Doctor and the Impatients: Navy Rear Admiral Jackson Enters the Media Hellhole
- Silicon Valley, Not Capitol Hill, Where Healthcare Reform Happening
- Jerry Brown Heads Toward the Sunset
- CNN and Liberals Hail MLK as Socialist
- Our Staggering Corruption: A Conversation With F.H. Buckley
- Two Knockout Artists Square Off in Boston