With the November 5 contests in New Jersey and Virginia behind us, we are now one full political year past the re-election of Barack Obama. Much has transpired in those 12 months. A year ago the establishment media was quick to explain that Obama’s re-election was the down payment on the Democrats’ inevitable, inexorable, demographically guaranteed […]
Grover G. Norquist is president of Americans for Tax Reform.
- How Pope Francis Is Undercutting Donald Trump
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- Roger Ailes’ Exit, Stage Right
- The Coastal Regional Party
- A Great Time to Buy Used… But Not Because They’re Cheap
- The Impeachment Delusion