With the November 5 contests in New Jersey and Virginia behind us, we are now one full political year past the re-election of Barack Obama. Much has transpired in those 12 months. A year ago the establishment media was quick to explain that Obama’s re-election was the down payment on the Democrats’ inevitable, inexorable, demographically guaranteed […]
Grover G. Norquist is president of Americans for Tax Reform.
- Democrats and the Rule of Lawyers
- Gary Palmer Is the Policy Maven the House GOP Needs
- The Democrats Are the Threat to Democracy
- On the Inhuman Condition
- Changes the GOP Should Love
- Why I Vote With My Brain, Not My Uterus