(From the March, 1985 issue of The American Spectator.) Nuclear weapons kill people. They should be limited and, ideally, completely dismantled. Satellites and other systems that defend people against those weapons should not be limited. Indeed, they should be encouraged: It will be easier to limit offensive arms if such defenses are allowed. This, in […]
Gregory A. Fossedal
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple