Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us HumanBy William Tucker(Regnery, 256 pages, $27.95) The breakdown of the family is often pegged as a primary source of societal collapse in conservative circles. While some may call this a religious or Christian notion, veteran journalist William Tucker’s new book Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us Human looks […]
Gracy Olmstead is an associate editor of the American Conservative.
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?