Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us HumanBy William Tucker(Regnery, 256 pages, $27.95) The breakdown of the family is often pegged as a primary source of societal collapse in conservative circles. While some may call this a religious or Christian notion, veteran journalist William Tucker’s new book Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us Human looks […]
Gracy Olmstead is an associate editor of the American Conservative.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- California Wants to Make Health Care a ‘Right’
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- A Bit of This, A Bit of That
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- Trump at the Vatican: The Secret Transcript