Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us HumanBy William Tucker(Regnery, 256 pages, $27.95) The breakdown of the family is often pegged as a primary source of societal collapse in conservative circles. While some may call this a religious or Christian notion, veteran journalist William Tucker’s new book Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us Human looks […]
Gracy Olmstead is an associate editor of the American Conservative.
- Rating the Presidents — and Obama
- Has Obama’s Would-Be Publisher Read ‘Breaking the War Mentality’?
- Dumbest Ever Defense of Obamacare
- Happy Birthday to Our Greatest President
- A Reminder to Conservative Trump Critics
- Team Trump’s First Scalp