“Fraud in science is a major problem.” So begins “DDT: A Case Study in Scientific Fraud” by the late J. Gordon Edwards, Professor Emeritus of Entomology at San Jose State University in San Jose, California. The article was published shortly after his death last July in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, Fall, 2004. […]
- Will Trump Be Impeached for Obamacare ‘Sabotage’?
- Money for Nothing and the Rent’s for Free
- Did Trump Really Save America From Socialism?
- CEI Study: Remove Tariffs and Trade Barriers
- Lay Off Boris Johnson — and Us for That Matter
- ‘Everyone Knows’ — Why John Cox Can Win Governor of California