“Fraud in science is a major problem.” So begins “DDT: A Case Study in Scientific Fraud” by the late J. Gordon Edwards, Professor Emeritus of Entomology at San Jose State University in San Jose, California. The article was published shortly after his death last July in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, Fall, 2004. […]
- The Pope’s Bridge to Nowhere
- James Watson & the Two Minutes Hate
- Both GOP, Democrats Must Feel Heat for Shutdown to End
- Escorts of Death: Roe v. Wade’s Handmaidens
- The Media’s ‘Climate of Hate’ Myth
- Should the WSOP Go Old School?