When Congress voted last year on a proposed federal marriage amendment to preserve traditional marriage, many politicians on both sides of the aisle opposed the amendment. Not one senator would publicly say that he or she supported homosexual marriage, but many dismissed a federal amendment as unnecessary because marriage was a state issue and no […]
- Triumphant Trump and Carefree Cruz
- The Transhumanist Bill of Wrongs
- Andrew Gillum, a Flailing Flim-Flam Artist
- Is There an Algorithm in the House?
- The Ben Sasse Hannity Attack
- The Caravan Moves On