MAYBE THE DUMBEST THING said about the 1986 election was that the spate of negative ads on television turned off the voters and drove down turnout to the lowest point in four decades, a measly 37.3 percent of eligible voters. On the contrary, attack ads were practically all there was in the campaign to keep […]
- Kinder, Gentler GOP Embraces ‘Cap and Trade’
- Rights to Life, Liberty, Property Deemed Optional
- The Best Corvette Ever?
- An 820-lb. Wild Hog Is Rooting Around Your Front Porch: What’s the Protocol?
- The Latest in AARP’s Greed and Duplicity
- The People’s Constitutional Solution to Fixing Washington