Throughout the two years of the Syrian Uprising, the opposition to the Assad regime has never been notable for its coherence or unity. With the recent appointment of Ghassan Hitto to head an interim government though and the subsequent resignation of the leader of the political opposition, Moaz al Khatib, the forces arrayed against the Syrian government […]
Evan Helmuth is a writer in Kansas City, Missouri. Follow him on Twitter.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Remembering the Rohna: A World War II Secret and Tragedy
- Landrieu’s Myth
- The Best Budget Since Reagan
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story