Throughout the two years of the Syrian Uprising, the opposition to the Assad regime has never been notable for its coherence or unity. With the recent appointment of Ghassan Hitto to head an interim government though and the subsequent resignation of the leader of the political opposition, Moaz al Khatib, the forces arrayed against the Syrian government […]
Evan Helmuth is a writer in Kansas City, Missouri. Follow him on Twitter.
- Did Democrats Skip Embassy Opening to Snub Trump?
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- The Witch Hunt
- Democrat Tsunami Looking More Like Ripple
- The Things Going On at the Gaza Border
- Why Not Celebrate the Gulags, Too?
- Antifa Demands Show Trial