Throughout the two years of the Syrian Uprising, the opposition to the Assad regime has never been notable for its coherence or unity. With the recent appointment of Ghassan Hitto to head an interim government though and the subsequent resignation of the leader of the political opposition, Moaz al Khatib, the forces arrayed against the Syrian government […]
Evan Helmuth is a writer in Kansas City, Missouri. Follow him on Twitter.
- Charlottesville and Masked Antifa, Omarosi, Brennan, Cuomo, Hillary — and Enemies of the People
- Trump, Manafort, and the Company They Keep
- Retirees Shouldn’t Get Security Clearances
- Trump Hits Communist China and Liberal Universities
- John Brennan, a Security Risk from the Start
- Never That Great, Huh?