Last week’s announcement by Attorney General Eric Holder that he will ask Congress to expand the “public safety” exemption to the Miranda rule as it applies to terror suspects deserves a moment of attention before we move on again to oil spills and immigration. For four decades, liberals have insisted that Miranda and its proscriptions […]
Eric Blair is the pseudonym of a New York writer.
- None Dare Call It Politics: Anatomy of a Witch Hunt, Part 3
- The Reflexive Racism of the American Left
- Feeling Demoralized Lately?
- The Shock Factor: New Federal Report on ‘The Cost of Raising a Child’
- ‘Americans First,’ Not ‘America First’
- Figure Eight Diplomacy