Last week’s announcement by Attorney General Eric Holder that he will ask Congress to expand the “public safety” exemption to the Miranda rule as it applies to terror suspects deserves a moment of attention before we move on again to oil spills and immigration. For four decades, liberals have insisted that Miranda and its proscriptions […]
Eric Blair is the pseudonym of a New York writer.
- The Palpable, Existential Danger Among Us
- The Senate’s Choice: Confirm Kavanaugh or Confirm the Obscene Smear Campaign
- Corruption in the Senate Confirmation Process
- Trillion Dollar Deficits in an Age of Prosperity
- Mob Rule and the Anti-Kavanaugh Movement
- Tech Is Coming for Your Kids Next