Last week’s announcement by Attorney General Eric Holder that he will ask Congress to expand the “public safety” exemption to the Miranda rule as it applies to terror suspects deserves a moment of attention before we move on again to oil spills and immigration. For four decades, liberals have insisted that Miranda and its proscriptions […]
Eric Blair is the pseudonym of a New York writer.
- Ocasio-Cortez Is a Pain in Pelosi’s Agenda
- France: A Bad Case of Backlash
- State’s Fiscal Fate in High Court’s Hands
- Gregg Jarrett’s ‘Russia Hoax’ Captures the Real Collusion
- Strong Borders Is a Moral Category
- Be Careful When Dealing With CAIR