With school violence on the rise and campus shootings becoming increasingly more common, some states are rethinking their gun laws. Instead of putting more useless restrictions on guns, many of these states are looking into the possibility of allowing people with valid permits to carry concealed weapons on school grounds. Arizona State Senate Bill 1214, […]
Emily L. Mullin
- Did Democrats Skip Embassy Opening to Snub Trump?
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- The Witch Hunt
- Democrat Tsunami Looking More Like Ripple
- The Things Going On at the Gaza Border
- Why Not Celebrate the Gulags, Too?
- Antifa Demands Show Trial