With school violence on the rise and campus shootings becoming increasingly more common, some states are rethinking their gun laws. Instead of putting more useless restrictions on guns, many of these states are looking into the possibility of allowing people with valid permits to carry concealed weapons on school grounds. Arizona State Senate Bill 1214, […]
Emily L. Mullin
- Triumphant Trump and Carefree Cruz
- The Transhumanist Bill of Wrongs
- Andrew Gillum, a Flailing Flim-Flam Artist
- Is There an Algorithm in the House?
- The Ben Sasse Hannity Attack
- The Caravan Moves On