What’s with this tattoo craze that has taken the world by storm? The body has been projected beyond the personal and intimate, to become a walking canvass. It seems more and more people sport, one, two or twenty-two tattoos. And this is no one-nation, ethnic or religious fad, but cuts across borders and countries: rich, […]
Elie Kerrigan is a writer living on Majorca, Spain.
- The Pope’s Bridge to Nowhere
- James Watson & the Two Minutes Hate
- Both GOP, Democrats Must Feel Heat for Shutdown to End
- Escorts of Death: Roe v. Wade’s Handmaidens
- The Media’s ‘Climate of Hate’ Myth
- Should the WSOP Go Old School?