What’s with this tattoo craze that has taken the world by storm? The body has been projected beyond the personal and intimate, to become a walking canvass. It seems more and more people sport, one, two or twenty-two tattoos. And this is no one-nation, ethnic or religious fad, but cuts across borders and countries: rich, […]
Elie Kerrigan is a writer living on Majorca, Spain.
- California Wants to Make Health Care a ‘Right’
- Trump at the Vatican: The Secret Transcript
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- TC Heartland Is Not a Magic Bullet
- Johnson & Johnson’s War on Affordable Healthcare
- Useless Tools Have No Evidence Against Trump