What’s with this tattoo craze that has taken the world by storm? The body has been projected beyond the personal and intimate, to become a walking canvass. It seems more and more people sport, one, two or twenty-two tattoos. And this is no one-nation, ethnic or religious fad, but cuts across borders and countries: rich, […]
Elie Kerrigan is a writer living on Majorca, Spain.
- Napolitano Deserves Boot Over Latest UC Scandal
- Down They Come: Mitch Landrieu’s Revenge
- Inquisitions and Tribunals on America’s Campuses
- What Ivanka Should Have Said Upon Being Booed in Germany
- Jeb! and the Fish
- Israel Is the Key to Solving the World’s Water Crisis