What’s with this tattoo craze that has taken the world by storm? The body has been projected beyond the personal and intimate, to become a walking canvass. It seems more and more people sport, one, two or twenty-two tattoos. And this is no one-nation, ethnic or religious fad, but cuts across borders and countries: rich, […]
Elie Kerrigan is a writer living on Majorca, Spain.
- ‘Manchester by the Sea’ — Why It’s Not for Me
- Trump’s Conservative CPAC Speech
- Chicago Honors Terrorist After Dishonoring Trump
- Democrats: More Radical, Less Chic
- Ladies Night at the Theater
- Milo’s Republicans: Hang ’em High!