What’s with this tattoo craze that has taken the world by storm? The body has been projected beyond the personal and intimate, to become a walking canvass. It seems more and more people sport, one, two or twenty-two tattoos. And this is no one-nation, ethnic or religious fad, but cuts across borders and countries: rich, […]
Elie Kerrigan is a writer living on Majorca, Spain.
- Turkey Walks Out of NATO Conference Over U.S. Freedom of Speech
- Graham-Cassidy Last, Best Hope for Obamacare Repeal
- It’s Leftward Ho — and No End in Sight
- Economic Development: The Joke’s on Us
- Saved by the Hurricane — How Do You Spell Islamic Relief?
- The Pivotal Battle of the Civil War