WASHINGTON — In the wake of 9/11 the Department of Justice began asking for more and more “tools” to aid law enforcement agencies in their effort to identify potential terrorist threats and, as Administration spokesmen like to put it, “protect the American homeland.” No conservative can disagree with the goal and virtually all of us […]
- The Pope’s Bridge to Nowhere
- James Watson & the Two Minutes Hate
- Both GOP, Democrats Must Feel Heat for Shutdown to End
- Escorts of Death: Roe v. Wade’s Handmaidens
- The Media’s ‘Climate of Hate’ Myth
- Should the WSOP Go Old School?